Thursday, September 25, 2008

Internet Forums in Real Life

So last night some asshole puked in three of the sinks in the bathroom on my floor. Usually I would just gripe about it to my roommate, but not really go any farther. Now it seems kinda lame from your point of view but i duct taped a message in an easily readable location in my bathroom that says

"Sinks are exclusivly for bathing purposes (aka washing hands/face, brushing teeth, etc.). Toilets are convineniently located for puking in.

~Thanks
Everyone you fucked over by puking in our sinks"

I forgot to mention that there was zero vomit anywhere else in the bathroom but in the three sinks. 
Anyway, that message strikes me as sounding like it could have been posted on some kind od internet forum so I decided to share with everyone.

Cheers...



PS I have road rash on my leg and elbow and enjoy cleaning and re-bandaging my wounds in front of a sink.

PPS If you couldn't tell, I'm super pissed and if you know who puked in the sinks on deCordova(south) 4th floor let them know that they are a terrible person.

10 comments:

BtownBear said...

Do you really think that this person did this maliciously? Are they really a bad person? I know that when I am puking i am in a bit of a bad spot, not always carrying the best judgment. Maybe the blame for this lies somewhere else. As puking is the symptom of alcohol poisoning, dirty sinks are a symptom of a greater problem. Maybe the blame lies more with the friends of the "victim", for feeding them too much alcohol, or for not helping the sick? I can understand your frustration, I lived on one of the worst floors in Hobart history (2006/2007 Jackson 3). Often people who did not live on the floor were most responsible. People that could puke and leave... So maybe your note was not directed at the puker that you intended.

pd9079 said...

I don't necessarily think the person who did this did it on purpose and is therefore a bad person nor do I think it is their friends fault (if caused by consuming too much alcohol) because if that is the case I think it is the individuals fault for not knowing their own limits and allowing themself to get to that state.

Max said...

Consider this: I wrote this post as soon as I could after going into the bathroom. How pissed off would you be? I was livid.
I admit that it might have not been their fault, but what about the floor? Or the toilet, which is less than 10 feet away (I measured it)? Both of those would be a surely acceptable alternative.

PS I didn't mean that literally.

Jen, the Cookie Empress said...

I'm sure the Miniquad could be worse. I've heard horror stories that made me flinch terribly.

That aside, it strikes me as odd that what you said is more suitable for an Internet forum. To me that means you could express yourself freer or harsher online? Is it that your message contained an obscinity? That is was more blunt? I know as humans we are socially discouraged from being harsh in interpersonal interaction. Either way your message was appropriate in my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was synchronized puking? You know, a team effort?
La la la la..la la..laa laa..bleeeerrrrgggfhgfhdjghghughghh...

Tesekkür ederim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tesekkür ederim said...

Geez, that's pretty ridiculous, not quite sure why someone would do something as malicious as throwing up in three sinks, I'd be pissed too though.

-Anna-

BG said...

haha sorry I do not know who the culprit is.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello someplace. Found [url=http://www.google.com/ncr]you guys through google[/url]. Hope to contribute more soon!
-Assibrics

Anonymous said...

Hello I'm new. Excellent forum. Just found it on Yahoo. Thank u for the Nice community we have here :)

gonna check for the [url=http://atomtv.info/]latest trends[/url] now, hope it's not Justin Bieber again :\